Cowboy's Guide To Life Book
Texas Bix Bender’s witty and straightforward cowboy wisdom is collected here for a new generation of cowboys.
- “Always drink upstream from the herd.”
- “If you’re ridin’ a high horse, there ain’t no way to get down off it gracefully.”
- “Sorry looks back. Worry looks around. Faith looks up.”
- “If you ain’t pullin’ your weight, you’re pushin’ your luck.”
- “Never be too quick to criticize yourself. It’s not fair to all your friends and relatives who are dying to do it for you.”